Sunday 20 March 2011

Transcript of What does she look like's audio

After you listen the dialog of the audio. This Transcript will help you to answer the question above.

I.
Girl : Hey, Where’s walter?
Boy : Who is Walter?
Girl : He is a friend from the Yoga class
Boy : What does he look like?
Girl : He’s short, with curly brown hair. He is usually casually dressed.
Boy : Is he the one in jeans? Talking to the Sarah?
Girl : Oh Yes. That’s Walter. Come on, I’ll introduce you





II.
James : Hey, Joe. Which women is your girlfriend?
Joe : Hmmm.. I don’t see Mariela. She’s wearing black pants and a white shirt. She is very classic.
James : How tall is she?
Joe : She is about medium height with straight blond hair
James : How long is her hair?
Joe : It’s pretty long.
Oh, there she is, on the couch. Let’s go and say hello.





III.
Boy : I think Marcus is here. Do you see him?
Girl : Who is Marcus?
Boy : He is my brother
Girl : What does he look like?
Boy : He is pretty tall with red hair. He’s a little bald.
Girl : What is he wearing?
Boy : He always wears a red shirt. He is very casual.
Girl : I think I see him. Over there.
Boy : yeah. That’s him.




IV.
Tiffany : I can’t find Simone
Jessica : Simone, hmmm… which one is Simone?
Tiffany : She is the woman with short black hair. You talked to her before, remember?
Jessica : How tall is she?
Tiffany : She is really tall and wears funky clothes.
Jessica : Oh right! I remember. I saw her in the kitchen, talking to Joe.



2 comments:

  1. warm template
    focus: listening
    reviewer: Aloysius Setyo
    blog owner: fadilah Falahhh
    URL : dreamnrealife.blogspot.com
    strengths:
    - good pictures!

    weaknesses:
    - Less material.

    suggestions:
    - improve improve improve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. focus: listening
    reviewer: Nawang Wulan
    blog owner: fadilah Falah
    URL : dreamnrealife.blogspot.com

    (+)
    *nice layout
    *appropriate picture

    (-)
    *no material
    *the transcript is too long

    suggestion:
    *make the transcript into downloadable link
    *give the material

    rate: 8,4

    ReplyDelete

what are you thinking about me???